- 2015: EPSRC First Grant, "Canonical Scattering Problems", Principal Investigator, 2015-2017, Value: £117K
- 2014: PhD CASE studentship (Robert Davey), Co-Investigator, 2014-2018, Value: £101K
- 2014: Dyson KTN PhD CASE studentship (William Rowley), Co-Investigator, 2014-2018, Value: £90K
- 2014: Imperial College EPSRC Pathways to Impact Awards , Co-Investigator, Value: £9,800
- 2014: Imperial College Mathematics Platform grant , Co-Investigator, Value: £3,000
- 2014: IMA Small grant scheme , Principal Investigator, Value: £1,200
- In 2013, I was awarded an Imperial College Junior Research Fellowship for my research project: "Mathematical acoustics: towards a safe, silent and sustainable aircraft".
- In 2011, I was awarded the inaugural biannual Lighthill-Thwaites prize for my first publication and my oral presentation at the British Applied Mathematics Colloquium.
- In 2010, I obtained a grade 3 in the Smith and Rayleigh prize for my essay entitled The interaction between convected vortical gusts and a subsonic blade tip.
- In 2008 I was awarded the Sidney Sussex William Pochin scholarship for achieving a Distinction in the part III of the mathematical tripos in the university of Cambridge.