- May 2017 - present : Senior Lecturer in Applied Mathematics, University of Manchester
- Dec 2013 - May 2017 : Lecturer in Applied Mathematics, University of Manchester
- Sept 2013 - Dec 2013 : Junior Research Fellow, Imperial College London
- Sept 2011 - Sept 2013 : Post-doctoral Research Associate, Imperial College London
- Sept 2008 - Oct 2011 : PhD in Applied Mathematics, DAMTP, University of Cambridge
- Sept 2007 - July 2008 : Part III Maths, University of Cambridge
- Sept 2006 - Sept 2007 : Industrial trainee, Aerothermal methods, Rolls-Royce plc, Derby
- Sept 2004 - Sept 2006 : Ecole Centrale de Lyon
- Sept 2001 - July 2004 : Preparatory Classes to "Grandes Ecoles", MPSI and MP**, Lycee Thiers, Marseille
I have an undergraduate degree in Engineering from the École Centrale de Lyon and in Mathematics (Licence 3) from the Université Claude Bernard in Lyon. Following my studies in France, I moved to the UK in order to work for Rolls-Royce in Derby in the department of Aerothermal methods. My next step was a move to Cambridge, where I obtained a Master's degree of Advanced Study (formerly known as Part III) with Distinction. Then I completed my PhD under the supervision of Prof. Nigel Peake in the department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics (DAMTP), part of the University of Cambridge. After my PhD, I moved to London as a research associate at Imperial College, London in the Department of Mathematics, where I worked on the mathematical theory of combustion instability with Prof. Xuesong Wu for two years. In October 2013, I have been appointed as an Imperial College Junior Research Fellow in the department of Mathematics for my research project entitled "Mathematical acoustics: towards a safe,silent and sustainable aircraft". In December 2013, I have been appointed as Lecturer in Applied Mathematics in the School of Mathematics at the University of Manchester. I was promoted to Senior Lecturer in 2017.
- I am a regular reviewer for the IMA Journal of Applied Mathematics, Wave Motion, the AIAA Journal of Propulsion and Power, the Quarterly Journal of Mechanics and Applied Mathematics and the Journal of Fluid Mechanics.
- Since 2017, I am an associate editor of the IMA Journal of Applied Mathematics.
- In 2017-2018, I'm acting as guest editor on a special issue of Wave Motion: Canonical Scattering Problems