- G. Lynott, V. Andrew, I.D. Abrahams, M.J. Simon, W.J. Parnell, R.C. Assier (2019) (open access)
Acoustic scattering from a one-dimensional array;
tail-end asymptotics for efficient evaluation of the quasi-periodic Green's function
Wave Motion, 89:232-244
- N. Gorbushin, V-H. Nguyen, W.J. Parnell, R.C. Assier, S. Naili (2019)
Transient thermal boundary value problems in the half-space with mixed convective boundary conditions
J. Eng. Math. 114 (1): 141-158
- R.C. Assier and A.V. Shanin (2018)
Diffraction by a quarter-plane. Analytical continuation of spectral functions
Q. Jl. Mech. Appl. Math. 72 (1):51-86 (Video)
- D. Joyce, W.J. Parnell, R.C. Assier and I.D. Abrahams (2017) (open access)
An integral equation method for the homogenization of unidirectional fibre-reinforced media; antiplane elasticity and other potential problems
Proc. Roy. Soc. A 473:20170080
- R.C. Assier, C. Poon and N. Peake (2016) (open access)
Spectral study of the Laplace-Beltrami operator arising in the problem of acoustic wave scattering by a quarter-plane
Q. J. Mech. Appl. Math. 69 (3):281-317
- Parnell, W.J., Nguyen, V.-H, Assier, R.C., Naili, S. and Abrahams, I.D. (2016) (open access)
Transient thermal mixed boundary value problems in the half-space
SIAM J. Appl. Math. 76(3):845-866
- R.C. Assier and X. Wu, (2014) (open access)
Linear and weakly nonlinear instability of a curved premixed flame under the influence of its spontaneous acoustic field
J. Fluid Mech. 758, pp 180-220 (Video)
- R. C. Assier and N. Peake. (2012)
Precise description of the different far fields encountered in the problem of diffraction of acoustic waves by a quarter-plane.
IMA J. Appl. Math., 77(5):605-625
- R. C. Assier and N. Peake. (2012)
On the diffraction of acoustic waves by a quarter-plane.
Wave Motion, 49(1):64-82
- R.C. Assier and I.D. Abrahams (2019)
A surprising observation in the quarter-plane problem (ArXiv: 1905.03863)
Submitted to SIAM J. Appl. Math.
- M. Nethercote, R.C. Assier and I.D. Abrahams (2018)
Analytical methods for perfect wedge diffraction: a review (ArXiv: 1905.10562)
Submitted to Wave Motion
- M. Nethercote, R.C. Assier and I.D. Abrahams (2019)
High-contrast approximation for penetrable wedge diffraction
Submitted to IMA J. Appl. Math. (Video)
- M. Nethercote, R.C. Assier and I.D. Abrahams. Electromagnetic wave diffraction of perfect electric conducting wedges with arbitrary linear polarization. Proceedings of Waves 2017, Minneapolis, USA, May 2017
- R. Davey, R.C. Assier, I.D. Abrahams and R. Hewitt. An efficient semi-analytical scheme for determining the reflection of Lamb waves in a semi-infinite waveguide. Proceedings of Waves 2017, Minneapolis, USA, May 2017
- R. C. Assier and Xuesong Wu. A combustion instability model accounting for dynamic flame-flow-acoustic interactions. In 7th AIAA Theoretical Fluid Dynamic Conference, AIAA 2014-3342:1-15, 2014.
- R. C. Assier and X. Wu. Flame instability under the influence of its spontaneous sound. 19th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference, 2013-2005:1-8, 2013.
- C. M. Luzzato, R. C. Assier, A. S. Morgans, and X. Wu. Modelling thermo-acoustic instabilities of an anchored laminar flame in a simple lean premixed combustor: including hydrodynamic effects. 19th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference, 2013-2003:1-15, 2013.
- R. C. Assier and X. Wu. Influence of vortical disturbances on flame-acoustics interactions. In Proceedings of AIA-DAGA2013, pages 1-4, 2013.
- R. C. Assier and X. Wu. Acoustic coupling in combustion instability. In Proceedings of the 19th International Congress on Sound and Vibration, pages 1-8, 2012.
- My PhD thesis will be available as soon as possible.
- Here is my Part III essay on orthogonal polynomials and their links with fractal sets